Grant's gazelle safari: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- These two camps close during April and May.
- The prices indicated are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- The Tanzanian Government has recently passed a ‘Finance Act’ that adds a 18% VAT charge on all ‘tourism services,’ with immediate effect from July 1st 2016. Please be aware that the prices in these Trip ideas do not include these extra VAT costs. The additional fee typically equates to about $20USD per person per day.
- Like all our tailor-made safaris in Tanzania, this one is a sample itinerary and easy to adjust to your personal requirements. We will always organise a safari that matches what you want to do.
- Subject to availability at the camps, you can depart on your chosen itinerary on any day of the year.
Ideas for add-on tripsFor something a little different, and even more adventurous, consider one or two nights of fly-camping.
After your safari, if you'd like a beach holiday, then you can easily add on time on one of Tanzania's islands. Start by looking at our ideas for beach holidays in Zanzibar, or perhaps consider a possible trip to Pemba or a few days on the mainland at Ras Kutani – or even a relaxing break to dive and snorkel in the Mafia Archipelago.
This safari includes
- All transfers and flights within Africa.
- The current park fees for your time in the national parks. These are U$75 per person per night for Selous and U$30pppn for Ruaha.
- Guided safari activities, including 4WD safaris in open-topped vehicles in Ruaha.
- Guided safari activities, including 4WD safaris in open-topped vehicles, boat trips and walks in Selous Game Reserve.
- At both camps filtered water/tea/coffee drinks are included.
- A comprehensive pack of information for your trip, including the Bradt Travel Guide to Zanzibar, Pemba & Mafia which includes sections on the Selous and Ruaha.
This safari excludes
- International flights to/from Dar
- Increases in park fees above the rates included above.
- All alcoholic and soft drinks, apart from filtered water/tea/coffee.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.