Samango safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are based on two people travelling together and sharing double or twin rooms.
- Because this is based on a private vehicle and guide, the costs for this trip would reduce if more than two people are travelling. Conversely, they would increase substantially if only one person is travelling alone.
Ideas for add-on trips:After your safari, if you want to relax on the beach, then add one of our beach add-on trips to Zanzibar, Pemba, Ras Kutani or the Mafia Archipelago, to your itinerary.
This safari includes
- A superior guide for the first three nights of your safari (until your arrival at Rufiji River Lodge).
- All transfers in Tanzania.
- Tea, coffee and a complementary laundry service are included whilst at Stanley's Kopje and Rufiji River Camp.
- Current park fees for Mikumi National Park and The Selous Game Reserve.
This safari excludes
- International flights to and from Dar es Salaam.
- All drinks (excluding tea and coffee whilst in each lodge) which will be for your own account and payable locally.
- Tips, which are optional.
- The cost of arranging visas - currently (December 2013) holders of British and American passports do need a visa for Tanzania, which can be obtained through the Tanzanian High Commission or Embassy closest to you prior to travel.