Blue Monkey Safari: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- It is very easy to change the duration of this trip by a few days, either staying longer at the camps, or shortening it by one or two days. Just discuss what you want with us.
- Nkwali is the only camp open 1-21 January, 1 April-21 May and 21-30 November, so during these periods all seven nights are spent at this camp. Between the 22 January-31 March, and 1-20 November, your time will be split between Nkwali (four nights) and Nsefu (three nights).
This safari includes
This safari excludes
- International flights.
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra).
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).
- Zambian visa fees (at present these are $50 per person for a single entry and $80 per person for a multiple entry)