Liuwa Plain Safari - 5n NCS: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- This is a fix-dated safari designed to tie in with the dates that Norman Carr Safaris are running trips to Liuwa Plains. The dates for these trips are as follows:
- April: 19th
- May: 9th, 14th, 26th and 31st
- June: 8th, 17th and 22nd
- October: 20th
- November: 1st, 10th and 15th
- December: 2nd and 11th
- It's easy to be flexible with the second half of this trip, and to tailor-make alternative arrangements from Lusaka onwards.
This safari includes
- Economy flights, as above, plus UK airport departure taxes.
- All transfers in Africa.
- All your meals and laundry whilst on safari.
- All game activities – walks and drives (all in open 4x4 vehicles).
- Park fees at all the safari camps.
- Most drinks whilst on safari (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits).
- A comprehensive information pack covering the places that you'll be visiting.
- A complimentary copy of the Zambia: the Bradt Travel Guide.
This safari excludes
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks whilst on safari (for which all camps & hotels will charge extra).
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).
- Zambian airport departure taxes ($25 per person for international flights and $10 per person for internal flights).
- Zambian visa fees ($50 per person travelling on a British or American passport). These are payable on arrival at Lusaka Airport.