Ilala Lodge Add-on: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
NotesThe price above for this add-on trip reflects this trip when used as extension at the start, or end, of one of our Zimbabwe safaris.
Adding this to a Zambia safariA short stay at the Falls like this can just as easily be added into the start, or the end, of one of our Zambia safaris. Then it would require different transfers, and a flight between Lusaka and Victoria Falls.
For example, starting at Lusaka Airport, perhaps after one of our safaris to South Luangwa, the costs for the addition of 2 nights like this at Ilala Lodge would be around:
- GB£430 / US$670 per person sharing
for 1 Jan – 19 May.
- GB£465 / US$720 per person sharing
for 20 May – 15 Nov.
Adding this to a Botswana safariA short stay at the Falls like this can just as easily be added into the start, or the end, of one of our Botswana safaris. Then it would require different transfers, to begin or end in Kasane.
For example, starting at Kasane in Botswana, perhaps after one of our safaris to the Okavango Delta, the costs for the addition of 2 nights like this at Ilala Lodge would be around:
- GB£270 / US$425 per person sharing
for 1 Jan – 31 Dec.
All prices are based on two people sharing a twin or double room. Please contact us to request single room supplements.
This trip includes
- Bed & breakfast accommodation at Ilala Lodge.
- All transfers in Africa, including:
- A return road transfer from Victoria Falls Airport to the hotel.
This trip excludes
- International flights to/from Africa.
- Lunches, dinners, drinks and activities in the Victoria Falls area.
- Tips (which are optional).
- Optional extra activities in the Victoria Falls area. For example - white-water rafting, bungee-jumping and flights of angels over the Victoria Falls.
- Zimbabwe airport domestic departure taxes; normally US$15 per person for domestic departures.