Golden Monkey Safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are based on two people travelling together and sharing double or twin rooms.
- Because this is based on a private vehicle and guide, the costs for this trip would reduce if more than two people are travelling. Conversely, they would increase substantially if only one person is travelling alone.
- Ask us if you'd like to include an extra morning's gorilla-trekking (on Day 10); it's easily added when you book your trip.
- To upgrade from Gorilla Mountain View Lodge to another lodge in the Volcanoes National Park, apply the following supplements:
- To Virunga Lodge (all year) £341
- To Sabinyo Silverback (Apr–May) £135
- To Sabinyo Silverback (Jan-Mar; Jun-15 Jul; Nov-Dec) £313
- To Sabinyo Silverback (16 Jul-Oct) £377
This safari includes
- Economy flights, as above, plus UK airport departure taxes.
- A private guide and 4WD vehicle for the duration of your safari.
- Permits and park fees for tracking colobus monkeys and chimps, and walking in Nyungwe Forest; plus two mornings to track gorillas and one morning to track golden monkeys in Volcanoes National Park.
- A comprehensive pack of information covering the places that you'll be visiting.
- Current park fees for Nyungwe Forest National Park and Volcanoes National Park
- A complimentary copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Rwanda
This safari excludes
- Rwandan domestic departure taxes.
- Drinks / laundry
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.
- All drinks, including tea and coffee