Aardvark safari - wet: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- It is easy to change the duration of this trip either staying longer at the camps, or shortening it by one or two days. Just discuss us to discuss it.
- As this trip is designed for the wet, or 'Emerald' season, some rain is very likely.
- See the Aardvark safari (dry) for a similar trip which runs from June to October; this trip combines Kapani with its more remote bushcamps.
This safari includes
- Economy flights, as above, plus UK airport departure taxes.
- All internal flights and transfers in Zambia
- All park fees for South Luangwa National Park
- All meals and most drinks whilst on safari (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits)
- All safari activities, including walking safaris and 4WD safaris in open safari vehicles
- A comprehensive pack of maps and information covering the places that you'll be visiting, including the a copy of Zambia: the Bradt Travel Guide, written by Expert Africa's Chris McIntyre
This safari excludes
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra)
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional)
- Zambian visa fees (at present these are $50 per person for a single entry and $80 per person for a multiple entry)