Mopane Squirrel Safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- This trip is good value throughout the year. However, by Botswana's relatively costly standards, it's spectacularly good value during the green season, in the first few months of the year.
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- Flight upgrades to premium economy and business class seats for the intercontinental flights are usually possible; check with us for details.
This safari includes
- Economy flights plus UK, South Africa and Botswana airport departure taxes
- Your meals and laundry at both camps
- All game activities – walks, drives (all in open 4WD vehicles) and boating
- All transfers in Botswana
- Park fees at all the camps
- Most drinks whilst on safari (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits)
- A complimentary copy of the Bradt Botswana safari guide
This safari excludes
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra)
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional)