Wildcat Safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- Botswana's camps fill quickly, especially its smaller ones like Duba Plains, so it's important to book early to secure your first choice of dates and camps. Ideally book 10-12 months before you want to travel.
This safari includes
- Your meals and laundry at both camps
- All game activities – walks, drives (all in open 4WD vehicles) and boating
- All transfers in Botswana
- Park fees at all the camps
- Most drinks whilst on safari (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits)
- A complimentary copy of the Bradt Botswana safari guide
This safari excludes
- International flights
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra)
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional)