Terrapin safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- For a little more adventure, consider one or two nights of fly-camping within this trip.
- Adding some time on the beach after this safari is very easy – we have lots of ideas! An obvious addition would be a beach trip to Zanzibar, although for a more remote island, with excellent diving and snorkelling, consider a trip to Mafia.
- At the other end of the scale, to finishing your holiday with just two or three days by the coast, consider our add-ons to the Ras Kutani area, which is only an hour's drive south of Dar, and perfect!
Our ideas for beach add-on's
This safari includes
- All domestic transfers in Africa.
- The current park fees for your time in the national parks - U$75 per person per night for Selous.
- Guided safari activities, including drives, boat trips and walks in Selous Game Reserve. Rufiji River Camp usually organise two activities per day – one in the morning and one in the late afternoon.
- A comprehensive pack of information for your trip, including a copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Zanzibar, Pemba & Mafia which the Selous.
This safari excludes
- International flights to/from Dar es Salaam.
- Drinks are not included at Rufiji River Camp, other than filtered water/tea/coffee.
- Any park fee increases over and above the rates that have been included above.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.