Greater Bushbaby Safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- Please note that the costs for this trip are based on eight people sharing the safari houses; call us for costs for smaller groups.
- From 22 - 31 May there is a per person accommodation supplement of £110.
- From 1 - 31 August there is a per person accommodation supplement of £86.
- From 14 July - 16 August there is a per person flight supplement of £217.
- Chongwe River House closes on 15 November.
This safari includes
- Economy flights, as above, plus UK airport departure taxes.
- All transfers in Africa.
- Your meals and laundry at the safari houses.
- All game activities – walks and drives (all in open 4x4 vehicles).
- Park fees at all the safari camps.
- Most drinks whilst on safari (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits).
- A comprehensive information pack covering the places that you'll be visiting.
- A complimentary copy of the Zambia: the Bradt Travel Guide.
This safari excludes
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra).
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).
- Zambian airport departure taxes ($25 per person for international flights and $8 per person for internal flights).
- Zambian visa fees (currently £75 or $140 per person travelling on a British passport). These are payable in cash on arrival at Lusaka Airport.