Slender Mongoose Safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- Since we costed these itineraries, Zambia has implemented a new VAT on tourism services. This has increased the cost of safaris in Zambia across the board. The new VAT is not yet included in the above costs, so please contact us for a precise quote.
- The camps used in this safari only open from 15 April to 15 November.
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
An elephant drops in for lunch at Chiawa.
This safari includes
- All internal flights and transfers in Zambia.
- All meals and most drinks whilst on safari (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits).
- All safari activities, including walking safaris and 4WD safaris in open safari vehicles.
- Park fees and laundry at all the safari camps.
- A comprehensive pack of maps and information covering the places that you'll be visiting, including the a copy of Zambia: the Bradt Travel Guide, written by Expert Africa's Chris McIntyre
This safari excludes
- International flights to/from Lusaka.
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra).
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).
- Zambian visa fees (at present these are $50 per person for a single entry and $80 per person for a multiple entry)