Zambezi Sun Add-on: costs
Cost of this trip
- Since we costed these itineraries, Zambia has implemented a new VAT on tourism services. This has increased the cost of safaris in Zambia across the board. The new VAT is not yet included in the above costs, so please contact us for a precise quote.
- The price above for this add-on trip reflects this trip when used as extension at the start, or end, of one of our Botswana safaris, and includes the extra cost of getting into the Kwando/Linyanti, Moremi or Okavango areas of Botswana to join one those.
- We can easily arrange upgrades to business class flights; please ask us for details.
Adding this to a Zambia safariA short stay at the Falls like this can just as easily be added into the start, or the end, of one of our Zambia safaris. Then it would require different transfers, and a flight between Lusaka and Livingstone.
For example, starting at Lusaka Airport, perhaps after one of our safaris to South Luangwa, the costs for the addition of 2 nights like this at the Zambezi Sun would be around:
- GB£397 / US$615 per person sharing
for 1 Jan – 19 May.
- GB£427 / US$662 per person sharing
for 20 May – 15 Nov.
All prices are based on two people sharing a twin or double room. Please contact us to request single room supplements.
The Zambezi Sun's pool is a lovely place to swim.
This trip includes
- Bed & breakfast accommodation at the Zambezi Sun.
- All transfers in Africa, including:
- A road transfer from Livingstone Airport to the hotel.
- Road transfer from the hotel to Kasane.
- The price of this add-on also includes the extra costs of flying from Kasane to join one of our safaris in the Kwando/Linyanti, Moremi or Okavango areas of Botswana
This trip excludes
- International flights to/from Africa.
- Zambian airport departure taxes. At time of writing, this is Kwacha 86,000 per person (about US$15-20 depending on the exchange rate) per domestic departure.
- Lunches, dinners, drinks and activities in the Victoria Falls area.