Travel news & insights - direct to you
Monthly insights & inspiration from across Africa: from cutting-edge conservation to wildlife news & lodge openings. Sign up at the bottom of this page to join our pride and be the first to hear what’s new.
November 2021 | An African Christmas... shopping included!
- Blue Christmas in Malawi
- Namibian Adventure
- Stylish San Crafts
- Luxury Zimbabwe Retreat
October 21 | Translocation. Translocation. Translocation.
- Dam Zebras
- Jet-setting Dogs
- Pioneeering Penguins
September 2021: Follow the Swallows!
- Travel in Expert Hands
- The Okavango Delta....at that price?!
- The Serengeti Migration - unprecedented availbility
- Citizen Science Milestone
August 2021: Who? What? Wyss!
- Who's Out There?
- What shall We Call The Dog?
- Phenomenal Philanthropy
June 2021: Lightbulb Moments...
- Dream Cruiser
- Buzz Off
- Beauty from Brutality
- Lion's Share
- Best Dad
April 2021: The joy of new beginnings...
- "ROAARRRR!" I’m down by the river.
- Conserving Kafue
- Vulture Culture
- Joining the Spots
Feb 2021: Good news rains down...
- Remarkable desert rains
- Flat-pack Ox - Satellite spotting to safeguard elephants
- Rhino IVF to avert extinction
- "There's a leopard in the loo!"
- Giraffe raft rescue
Jan 2021: The best is yet to come...
- Zambian Cheetah Cheer
- Travel ban? Best plan ahead!
- Active Africa - Silent Safaris
- Baby Giraffe? Look again...
- Escape with your inner circle
Dec 2020: Democracy, Dye & Diversity
- Is democracy going to the dogs?
- Wildlife in black and white
- Gonarezhou’s Black Rhinos: Back from Extinction (Again)
- Lady in Red: a lesson in hair dye excellence
- Bull’s-Eye! Or is it..?
November 2020: Africa - open for business
- Surreal Serengeti – wild and empty
- Christmas around the campfire?
- Sustainable conservation and community spirit – a message of hope
July 2020: Protecting Namibia's rare species
- Studying the strandwolf
- A new challenge for pangolins?
Feb 2020: Why save a wild dog?
- The Serengeti wildebeest migration explained
- An electric safari
- Why save a wild dog?