Travel news & insights - direct to you
Monthly insights & inspiration from across Africa: from cutting-edge conservation to wildlife news & lodge openings. Sign up at the bottom of this page to join our pride and be the first to hear what’s new.
March 2023 | Trips & Triumphs
- Penguin Conservation: Great Egg-spectations
- North Luangwa: Green is the new Gold
- The 2023 Safari Scene - Fancy Something New?
November 2022 | High Fliers!
- We need you.....Our Zambian Eco-Stove Initiative!
- Jet-Set Cheetahs
- Bird? Plan? Superman? No....it's a flying rhino!
- Be an Expert. Work with us....
June 2022 | Lost and Found
- Why did 250 elephants cross the road?
- Bat you didn't expect that!
- Rhino Return
May 2022 | Celebrating New Arrivals
- Turtle-y Awesome
- Reigning Cats and Dogs
- New Safari Hotspots
April 2022 | Survive & Thrive
- Cape Caracal
- Bongo Revival
- African Dynasties
March 2022 | Wonder Women
- True Girl Guides
- Inspiring Change
- Safari Sisters
- Girls on Tour
February 2022 | Bee My Valentine
- Sweet Valentine
- Wildlife Wonders
- Merit of Mitigation
- Travel Trends
January 2022 | Legacies & Legends
- A Rhino's not just for Christmas....
- Zimbabwe's Legacy Landscape
- Tell Me A Story....
December 2021 | Hope & Innovation
- Rhino Translocation
- Tanzania's Pathfinder Award
- Returning Wild Dogs
November 2021 | An African Christmas... shopping included!
- Blue Christmas in Malawi
- Namibian Adventure
- Stylish San Crafts
- Luxury Zimbabwe Retreat
October 21 | Translocation. Translocation. Translocation.
- Dam Zebras
- Jet-setting Dogs
- Pioneeering Penguins
September 2021: Follow the Swallows!
- Travel in Expert Hands
- The Okavango Delta....at that price?!
- The Serengeti Migration - unprecedented availbility
- Citizen Science Milestone
August 2021: Who? What? Wyss!
- Who's Out There?
- What shall We Call The Dog?
- Phenomenal Philanthropy
July 2021: Wildlife Warriors...
- Dugong Defenders
- K9 Conservation
- Formidable Females
- Beyond Amazing
June 2021: Lightbulb Moments...
- Dream Cruiser
- Buzz Off
- Beauty from Brutality
- Lion's Share
- Best Dad
May 2021: Wild science...
- An elephant is an elephant, right?
- Why do gorillas beat their chests?
- Vaccine victories
April 2021: The joy of new beginnings...
- "ROAARRRR!" I’m down by the river.
- Conserving Kafue
- Vulture Culture
- Joining the Spots
Feb 2021: Good news rains down...
- Remarkable desert rains
- Flat-pack Ox - Satellite spotting to safeguard elephants
- Rhino IVF to avert extinction
- "There's a leopard in the loo!"
- Giraffe raft rescue
Jan 2021: The best is yet to come...
- Zambian Cheetah Cheer
- Travel ban? Best plan ahead!
- Active Africa - Silent Safaris
- Baby Giraffe? Look again...
- Escape with your inner circle
Dec 2020: Democracy, Dye & Diversity
- Is democracy going to the dogs?
- Wildlife in black and white
- Gonarezhou’s Black Rhinos: Back from Extinction (Again)
- Lady in Red: a lesson in hair dye excellence
- Bull’s-Eye! Or is it..?
November 2020: Africa - open for business
- Surreal Serengeti – wild and empty
- Christmas around the campfire?
- Sustainable conservation and community spirit – a message of hope
September 2020: Launching our new website!
- Our ‘Citizen Science’ wildlife project
- A tentative return to safari
July 2020: Protecting Namibia's rare species
- Studying the strandwolf
- A new challenge for pangolins?
April 2020: Looking forward
- Bringing the bush home
- Namibia at 30
- Planning ahead
Feb 2020: Why save a wild dog?
- The Serengeti wildebeest migration explained
- An electric safari
- Why save a wild dog?
Nov 2019: Our first newsletter & our new look
- Richard Trillo discovers Rwanda
- A Serengeti favourite renewed
- How to collar a giraffe