Travel news & insights - direct to you
Monthly insights & inspiration from across Africa: from cutting-edge conservation to wildlife news & lodge openings. Sign up below to join our pride and be the first to hear what’s new.
July 2021: Wildlife Warriors...
- Dugong Defenders
- K9 Conservation
- Formidable Females
- Beyond Amazing
May 2021: Wild science...
- An elephant is an elephant, right?
- Why do gorillas beat their chests?
- Vaccine victories
Feb 2021: Good news rains down...
- Remarkable desert rains
- Flat-pack Ox - Satellite spotting to safeguard elephants
- Rhino IVF to avert extinction
- "There's a leopard in the loo!"
- Giraffe raft rescue
Jan 2021: The best is yet to come...
- Zambian Cheetah Cheer
- Travel ban? Best plan ahead!
- Active Africa - Silent Safaris
- Baby Giraffe? Look again...
- Escape with your inner circle
Dec 2020: Democracy, Dye & Diversity
- Is democracy going to the dogs?
- Wildlife in black and white
- Gonarezhou’s Black Rhinos: Back from Extinction (Again)
- Lady in Red: a lesson in hair dye excellence
- Bull’s-Eye! Or is it..?
November 2020: Africa - open for business
- Surreal Serengeti – wild and empty
- Christmas around the campfire?
- Sustainable conservation and community spirit – a message of hope
September 2020: Launching our new website!
- Our ‘Citizen Science’ wildlife project
- A tentative return to safari
April 2020: Looking forward
- Bringing the bush home
- Namibia at 30
- Planning ahead