Further sources of adviceA few of the most obvious sources of advice for LGBT Travellers to Seychelles are:
- The UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO), which provides LGBT advice for all countries. Check out:
- The Seychelles: local laws and customs page, which is useful reading for all travellers to Seychelles;
- And their more general page of advice, not specific to Africa, for LGB&T tourists travelling abroad.
- The International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association (ILGA) provides information on the laws of countries worldwide, focused around a series of summary maps;
- The Wikipedia entry on LGBT rights in Africa is extensive, with a good country-by-country summary table.
Our top picks for holidays to Seychelles
We'll always tailor-make your Beach for you. Here are some of our favourites to inspire you.