Further sources of advice
A few of the most obvious sources of advice for LGBT Travellers to Kenya are:
- The UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO), which provides LGBT advice for all countries. Check out:
- The Kenya: local laws and customs page, which is useful reading for all travellers to Kenya;
- And their more general page of advice, not specific to Africa, for LGB&T tourists travelling abroad.
- The International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association (ILGA) provides information on the laws of countries worldwide, focused around a series of summary maps;
- The Wikipedia entry on LGBT rights in Africa is extensive, with a good country-by-country summary table;
- The Gay Kenya Trust is a human
rights and advocacy organization for the LGBT community;
- And this article on LGBT honeymoons, which offers some very encouraging personal feedback on travel in Kenya.
Our top picks for holidays to Kenya
We'll always tailor-make your Safari for you. Here are some of our favourites to inspire you.