Gorillas & Serengeti: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- Because this is based on a private vehicle and guide, the costs for this trip would reduce if more than two people are travelling. Conversely, they would increase substantially if only one person is travelling alone.
- Like all our tailor-made safaris in Tanzania, this one is a sample itinerary and easy to adjust to your personal requirements. We will always organise a safari that matches what you want to do.
- Subject to availability at the camps, you can depart on your chosen itinerary on any day of the year.
This safari includes
- A private guide and 4WD vehicle for the duration of your safari in Rwanda.
- A private 4WD for the duration of your safari in Tanzania
- Permits for two mornings tracking gorillas and one morning to follow golden monkeys in Volcanoes National Park.
- A comprehensive pack of information covering the places that you'll be visiting.
- Current park fees for Volcanoes National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti.
- A complimentary copy of the Bradt Travel Guide.
This safari excludes
- International flights.
- Rwandan domestic departure taxes.
- Laundry in Rwanda.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.
- All drinks in Rwanda and at Plantation Lodge.