Travel reviews by Ms E from Richmond
Total number of trips
Lodges stayed in
Great trip to South Africa
South Africa between 7 Oct 2017 and 21 Oct 2017
- saw lots of animals and wild life - safari, whales, penguins
- we had a lot of weather too - fire in Cape Town, snow just outside Cape Town, fog and rain in Kwandwe & Plett, stromy winds in Hermanus, but we also had some sunny days
Suggestions to help us improve our trips or our service:
- we like to book with specialist companies, travel agents that are specialist in a region or country
- we very much enjoyed our face to face meeting with Tracy and she put a very nice trip together
- we missed a bit the option of having a day planned out at Plettenberg or Cape Town for example, but we got all the information so that we can plan our days"
Arranged By Tracy Lederer
Kwandwe Great Fish River Lodge
"Great safari, great food, great hospitality"
Emily Moon River Lodge
"cool individual place"
"Beautiful venue and great service, food, spa"
Camps Bay Retreat