Peacock Cichlid Safari: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- It is very easy to change the duration of this trip by a few days, either staying longer, or shortening it by one or two days. Just discuss what you want with us.
- Kaya Mawa is closed 15 January to 15 March 2017.
This beach holiday includes
- Flight transfers from Lilongwe to Likoma Island.
- All meals
- A comprehensive pack of information covering the places that you'll be visiting.
This beach holiday excludes
- Return economy flights from London, via Johannesburg, with South African Airways plus international airport departure taxes.
- Malawian airport departure taxes.
- Drinks are not included at Likoma Island.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.
- Malawi visa fees. (At present these are U$75 per person for a single entry and U$150 for a double entry)