Black Pepper Beach Holiday: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- Fundu Lagoon is closed for most of April, May and the beginning of June.
This beach holiday includes
- All transfers in Africa.
- Most drinks at Fundu Lagoon, except for Champagne and premium imported wines and spirits.
- A comprehensive pack of information covering the places that you'll be visiting.
- A complementary copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Zanzibar, Pemba & Mafia.
This beach holiday excludes
- Any international flights - If you would like to include International flights departing and arriving from London Heathrow, then please select this option from the drop down menu above.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.
- The cost of arranging visas - currently holders of British passports do need a visa for Tanzania, which can be obtained through the Tanzanian High Commission in London prior to travel.
- Activities at Fundu Lagoon.