Duiker Safari: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- It is easy to change the duration of this trip by a few days, either staying longer at the camps, or shortening it by one or two days. Just discuss what you want with us.
This safari includes
- All transfers in Africa.
- All your meals and laundry at the safari camps.
- Most drinks whilst on safari (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits).
- All game activities – walks and drives (all in open 4WD vehicles).
- Current park fees for South Luangwa and the Lower Zambezi.
- A comprehensive pack of maps and information covering the places that you'll be visiting, including a copy of Zambia: the Bradt Travel Guide by Expert Africa's Chris McIntyre
This safari excludes
- International flights to/from Lusaka.
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra)
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).
- Zambian visa fees (at present these are $50 per person for a single entry and $80 per person for a multiple entry).