Campi ya Kanzi: Information from the owner
- Safari Lodge
- No. of rooms
About this information
All the information on this page is supplied to us directly from the lodge owner and reflects their view, not ours.
For Expert Africa's view, see our own full report on Campi ya Kanzi, which contains our own observations and views.
- Last updated by Owner
- 27 Jan 2021
Facilities at Campi ya Kanzi
- Property facilities
- 24-hour Security, Eco Friendly, Internet Access, Library, Malaria Free, Meal on Request, Pool, Secure Parking
- Room facilities
- Dressing Gowns, En-Suite, Fireplace, Lounge Area, Pure Cotton Linen, Safe, Shower, Tea / Coffee, Verandah
- Activities on site
- Big 5, Bird Watching, Cycling, Fine Dining, Game Drives, Game Viewing, Game Walks, Horse Riding, Horse-back Safaris, Massages, Safaris, Walks
- Nearby activities
- Animal Encounters, Big 5, Bird Watching, Child Friendly Activities, Cultural Tours, Cycling, Game Drives, Game Viewing, Game Walks, General Sightseeing, Hiking, Horse Riding, Horse-back Safaris, Rhino Tracking, Safaris
- English, Italian, Swahili
Room types at Campi ya Kanzi
Luxury Tented Cottage
The classic safari experience under canvas. Enjoy the luxury of a comfortable bed, a full en-suite bathroom, and a gorgeous view from your private veranda. Make yourself at home in the midst of stunning wilderness.
Luxury Tented Suite
For the ultimate in safari comfort, try one of our two tented suites. More spacious than our tented cottages, each suite features a large bed, an expansive en-suite bathroom, a full cabinet/dresser set for two, an indoor seating area, and a covered veranda for viewing the amazing wildlife at our watering hole.
Other lodges in Amboseli and the Chyulu Hills
Alternative places to stay in this same area.