Live availability for Saruni Rhino
This table shows a live guide to the availability at Saruni Rhino. Check your dates by using the drop-down selector, and then press change date. You may see more on the space available at Saruni Rhino if you log in now and re-visit this page.
Key to Saruni Rhino
Fully booked, or otherwise unavailable
Full, but with 'provisional' bookings
At least 1 room available
At least 2 rooms available
At least 2 rooms available, with 'provisional bookings’
At least 4 rooms available
No information available about this room
Notes on Saruni Rhino availability
- Some of the availability information on this public webpage is ‘capped’ – limiting the maximum number of rooms that are seen. i.e dates show only colours, or a maximum of just a few rooms, even when more space is available.
- The Expert Africa team have access to more information on most properties, and are in direct touch with the owners. To enquire about a trip including Saruni Rhino, contact us directly now.
- Our availability information is updated regularly; this means multiple times per day for many of our lodges.
- Despite these regular updates, this information is only a guide to which rooms may be available at Saruni Rhino; sadly this can’t be guaranteed.
- Many of our camps & lodges are very flexible, they will even move reservations around to help us accommodate our travellers, so ask us if something that you want seems difficult.
- We specialise in organising whole holidays and safaris for our travellers, which usually visit several areas & lodges. Please understand that, depending on the property, we may not be able to accept bookings which consist of just a couple of nights with no other arrangements.
Other lodges in Northern Kenya
Alternative places to stay in this same area.
Sarara is an outstanding safari lodge, with access to a vast wilderness region. Walks, drives and cultural experiences are on offer, all with very good guides.
Sarara Treehouses is a luxurious camp with tents raised up in the forest canopy. Come here for the wildlife, walking and cultural activities, accompanied by excellent local guides.
Oasis Lodge is a basic hotel for adventurous travellers near the east shore of Lake Turkana.
Ngari Hill Ecolodge
The 6-room Ngari Hill Ecolodge is the only full-service lodge in Maralal and makes a convenient overnight stay en route from Nairobi to Lake Turkana.
This small, unique mountain lodge – Kenya’s northernmost luxury accommodation – is set amid the towering landscapes of Mount Nyiru, and is a superb place for rest and relaxation.
Marsabit Lodge is the only safari lodge in the fascinating Marsabit National Park, and the only decent accommodation anywhere between the Mathews Range and the Ethiopian border.
Wild Frontiers Camel treks are based in the Milgis River area and run in various parts of northern Kenya between Lake Turkana and Laikipia.
Kitich Forest Camp
Kitich Forest Camp is one of Kenya's most established, remote highland forest camps, offering exciting bush walks and close encounters with big game as well as insects and birdlife.
Palm Shade Camp
Palm Shade Camp is a simple camp for adventurous travellers near the east shore of Lake Turkana.