Live availability for Canyon Lodge
This table shows a live guide to the availability at Canyon Lodge. Check your dates by using the drop-down selector, and then press change date. You may see more on the space available at Canyon Lodge if you log in now and re-visit this page.
Key to Canyon Lodge
Fully booked, or otherwise unavailable
Full, but with 'provisional' bookings
At least 1 room available
At least 2 rooms available
At least 2 rooms available, with 'provisional bookings’
At least 4 rooms available
No information available about this room
Notes on Canyon Lodge availability
- Some of the availability information on this public webpage is ‘capped’ – limiting the maximum number of rooms that are seen. i.e dates show only colours, or a maximum of just a few rooms, even when more space is available.
- The Expert Africa team have access to more information on most properties, and are in direct touch with the owners. To enquire about a trip including Canyon Lodge, contact us directly now.
- Our availability information is updated regularly; this means multiple times per day for many of our lodges.
- Despite these regular updates, this information is only a guide to which rooms may be available at Canyon Lodge; sadly this can’t be guaranteed.
- Many of our camps & lodges are very flexible, they will even move reservations around to help us accommodate our travellers, so ask us if something that you want seems difficult.
- We specialise in organising whole holidays and safaris for our travellers, which usually visit several areas & lodges. Please understand that, depending on the property, we may not be able to accept bookings which consist of just a couple of nights with no other arrangements.
Other lodges in Fish River Canyon
Alternative places to stay in this same area.
Fish River Lodge
Perched on the lip of Fish River Canyon, Fish River Lodge has some of the best views of any lodge in Namibia.
Relatively close to Fish River Canyon, Canyon Roadhouse combines the feel of an old farm with an extraordinary array motor memorabilia.
Close to Fish River Canyon, the reasonably priced Canyon Village features interior walls covered in murals by Namibian artists depicting the history of the area.
Sadly closed, Vogelstrausskluft Lodge used to offer lovely views, welcoming staff and delicious food.
Ai-Ais Hot Springs Spa
The government-run Ai-Ais Restcamp is situated on a site of natural hot springs, down at the bottom of the Fish River Canyon.
Within a stone’s throw of the Hobas entrance to the Fish River Canyon, Hobas Lodge offers both bush chalets and camping.