Further sources of advice for LGBT TravellersA few of the most obvious sources of advice for LGBT Travellers to Namibia are:
- The UK Foreign Office (FCO) offers up-to-date advice for countries worldwide on their local laws and customs pages. Check out in particular:
- The pages for Namibia Travel Advice and South Africa Travel Advice are essential reading for all of our travellers visiting these counties. Don't forget to also read the advice for other countries that you may visit, or transit through, as part of your trip to Namibia.
- There is more general advice, not specific to Africa, on the FCO's LGB&T foreign travel advice page.
- The International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association (ILGA) provides information on the laws of countries worldwide, focused around a series of summary maps.
- The Wikipedia entry on LGBT rights in Africa is extensive, with a good country-by-country summary table.
Our top picks for holidays to Namibia
We'll always tailor-make your Town for you. Here are some of our favourites to inspire you.