Robin Pope Walking Safari: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- The “mobile" element of the safari typically stays at three separate mobile sites; depending on the game in the area, the number of nights at each, and in which order these are taken, will be decided by the guide. Hence our itinerary above is merely a suggestion – the order may be different.
- This unique trip runs on only a few dates each year, see above for the 2017 departure dates. Some of these trips end at Tena Tena, rather than Nsefu. Call us for more details.
This safari includes
This safari excludes
- All international flights to/from Zambia.
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra).
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).
- Zambian visa fees (at present these are $50 per person for a single entry and $80 per person for a multiple entry)