Slender Mongoose Safari: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- The camps used in this safari only open from 23 April to 7 November.
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
An elephant drops in for lunch at Chiawa.
This safari includes
- All internal flights and transfers in Zambia.
- All meals and most drinks whilst on safari (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits).
- All safari activities, including walking safaris and 4WD safaris in open safari vehicles.
- Park fees and laundry at all the safari camps.
- A comprehensive pack of maps and information covering the places that you'll be visiting, including a copy of Zambia: the Bradt Travel Guide, written by Expert Africa's Chris McIntyre
This safari excludes
- International flights to/from Lusaka.
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra).
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).
- Zambian visa fees (at present these are $50 per person for a single entry and $80 per person for a multiple entry)