Kilindi: Information from the owner
- No. of rooms
- Check-in time
- Check-out time
About this information
All the information on this page is supplied to us directly from the lodge owner and reflects their view, not ours.
For Expert Africa's view, see our own full report on Kilindi, which contains our own observations and views.
- Last updated by Owner
- 28 Apr 2022
Facilities at Kilindi
- Property facilities
- 24-hour Security, Bar, Battery Charging Facilities, Eco Friendly, Laundry Service (Available), Library, Malaria Free, Meal on Request, Mobile Connectivity, Pool, Restaurant, Secure Parking, Spa
- Room facilities
- Balcony / Deck, Complimentary Wi-Fi, Detached Private Bathroom, Dressing Gowns, Electrical Outlets, En-Suite, Fan, Fridge, Hair Dryer, Laundry Service (Available), Lounge Area, Mini Bar, Mosquito Nets, Outside Shower, Plunge Pool, Private Pool / Jacuzzi, Pure Cotton Linen, Safe, Shower
- Activities on site
- Bird Watching, Fine Dining, Gourmet Picnic, High Tea, Kayaking, Massages
- Nearby activities
- Beach, Bird Watching, Boat Cruises, Boating, Canoeing, Catch-and-release Fishing, Cultural Tours, Cycling, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, General Sightseeing, Historical Tours, Jet Skis, Marine Adventures, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Sea Kayaking, Snorkeling, Walks (Guided), Water Skiing, Whale Watching, Windsurfing
- English, Swahili
Room types at Kilindi
Fifteen Eastern-inspired domed pavilions are private sanctuaries, each overlooking the kaleidoscopic colours of the Indian Ocean.
Each pavilion enjoys a spacious double suite with shuttered windows opening out onto a personal plunge pool flanked by sunbeds on a private verandah. Adjoined by a walk way, a luxurious bathroom boasts a refreshing rainfall shower.
Activities at Kilindi
The ultimate in indulgence, the Kilindi Spa offers world-class treatments to pamper your mind, body and soul. With treatments from massages to body scrubs and rejuvenating facials, you will leave feeling revitalised from head-to-toe.
Spa treatment are not included in accommodation rates.
Zanzibar is an islands of exotic sights, sounds and scents, and a multitude of activities to enjoy.
• Scuba diving and snorkeling
• Jet skiing, water skiing, knee boarding and small sailing catamarans
• Deep-sea fishing
• Spice farm tour
• Stone Town walking tour
• Catamaran and exotic sunset dhow cruises
• Day trips to Jozani Forest
These are not included in accommodation rates.
Other lodges in Northern Zanzibar
Alternative places to stay in this same area.