Live availability for Thamalakane River Lodge
This table shows a live guide to the availability at Thamalakane River Lodge. Check your dates by using the drop-down selector, and then press change date. You may see more on the space available at Thamalakane River Lodge if you log in now and re-visit this page.
Key to Thamalakane River Lodge
Fully booked, or otherwise unavailable
Full, but with 'provisional' bookings
At least 1 room available
At least 2 rooms available
At least 2 rooms available, with 'provisional bookings’
At least 4 rooms available
No information available about this room
Notes on Thamalakane River Lodge availability
- Some of the availability information on this public webpage is ‘capped’ – limiting the maximum number of rooms that are seen. i.e dates show only colours, or a maximum of just a few rooms, even when more space is available.
- The Expert Africa team have access to more information on most properties, and are in direct touch with the owners. To enquire about a trip including Thamalakane River Lodge, contact us directly now.
- Our availability information is updated regularly; this means multiple times per day for many of our lodges.
- Despite these regular updates, this information is only a guide to which rooms may be available at Thamalakane River Lodge; sadly this can’t be guaranteed.
- Many of our camps & lodges are very flexible, they will even move reservations around to help us accommodate our travellers, so ask us if something that you want seems difficult.
- We specialise in organising whole holidays and safaris for our travellers, which usually visit several areas & lodges. Please understand that, depending on the property, we may not be able to accept bookings which consist of just a couple of nights with no other arrangements.
Other lodges in Maun
Alternative places to stay in this same area.
Royal Tree is a beautiful tented lodge on the outskirts of Maun, in its own private game reserve. With walking trails and delicious meals, it's ideal for a night or two at the start or end of a safari.
In the heart of Maun, about 3km from the airport, Riley’s makes a relatively reliable stopover for one night.