Honey Badger Safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- Tau Pan Camp is closed for the month of July.
- Prices are per person sharing; ask us for details of any single supplements.
This safari includes
- Your meals and laundry at the camp
- All game activities – walks, drives (all in open 4WD vehicles) and boating
- All transfers in Botswana
- Park fees at all the camps
- Most drinks whilst on safari (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits)
- A complimentary copy of the Bradt Botswana safari guide
This safari excludes
- International flights and taxes
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra)
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional)