Red Zebra Cichlid Safari: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- The prices shown are for the road transfer from Lilongwe. Please call us if you'd like a quote for an air transfer from Monkey Bay.
- Please note that Pumulani is open from 17 March 2017 to 07 Jan 2018.
This holiday includes
- All road transfers in the itinerary.
- Current park fees for Majete Wildlife Reserve.
- Non-motorised water sports at Pumulani.
- All meals and most drinks at both Mkulumadzi and Pumulani.
- A comprehensive pack of information covering the places that you'll be visiting.
This holiday excludes
- Return economy flights from London, via Johannesburg, with South African Airways plus international airport departure taxes.
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps and hotels will charge extra).
- All motorised watersports.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.
- Malawi visa fees. (At present these are U$75 per person for a single entry and U$150 for a double entry)