Chimpanzee Fly-in Safari: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- The Tanzanian Government has recently passed a ‘Finance Act’ that adds a 18% VAT charge on all ‘tourism services,’ with immediate effect from July 1st 2016. Please be aware that the prices in these Trip ideas do not include these extra VAT costs. The additional fee typically equates to about $20USD per person per day.
- Like all our tailor-made safaris in Tanzania, this one is a sample itinerary and easy to adjust to your personal requirements. We will always organise a safari that matches what you want to do.
- Subject to availability at the camps, you can depart on your chosen itinerary on any day of the year.
- This trip is not available until June 1st or after the 16th of November
This safari includes
- All transfers in Africa.
- A comprehensive pack of information covering the places that you'll be visiting.
- Current park fees for Katavi which are US$65 per person per night and US$120pppn for Mahale.
- Guided safari activities, including drives and walks (usually two activities per day – one in the morning, and one in the late afternoon).
- At Chada and Greystoke, most drinks are included (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits – but excluding champagne, vintage wine and certain imported spirits).
- A complementary copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Tanzania
This safari excludes
- International flights and UK airport departure taxes.
- Tanzanian domestic departure taxes.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.