Chimpanzee Fly-in Safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- This trip is not available until June 1st or after the 16th of November
This safari includes
- All transfers in Africa.
- A comprehensive pack of information covering the places that you'll be visiting.
- Current park fees for Katavi which are US$65 per person per night and US$120pppn for Mahale.
- Guided safari activities, including drives and walks (usually two activities per day – one in the morning, and one in the late afternoon).
- At Chada and Greystoke, most drinks are included (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits – but excluding champagne, vintage wine and certain imported spirits).
- A complementary copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Tanzania
This safari excludes
- International flights and UK airport departure taxes.
- Tanzanian domestic departure taxes.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.