Martial Eagle Fly-in Safari: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- Subject to availability at the camps, you can depart on your chosen itinerary on any day of the year.
- Olakira and Rekero camps are both closed in April and May.
- It is very easy to change the duration of this trip by a few days, either staying longer, or shortening it by one or two days. Just discuss what you want with us.
This safari includes
- All transfers in Africa.
- All meals and laundry at all the camps.
- Most drinks whilst on safari (all soft drinks, house wines and local beers and spirits are included).
- Park fees for the Maasai Mara National Reserve and the Serengeti National Park.
- All game drives – in open 4WD vehicles.
- A comprehensive information pack covering the places that you’ll be visiting.
- A complimentary copy of the Tanzania: the Bradt Travel Guide.
This safari excludes
- Return economy flights from London via Nairobi with Kenya Airways.
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra).
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).
- Kenyan and Tanzanian visa fees (currently $50 per person travelling on a British passport, for each country).