Martial Eagle Fly-in Safari: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- The Tanzanian Government has recently passed a ‘Finance Act’ that adds a 18% VAT charge on all ‘tourism services,’ with immediate effect from July 1st 2016. Please be aware that the prices in these Trip ideas do not include these extra VAT costs. The additional fee typically equates to about $20USD per person per day.
- Subject to availability at the camps, you can depart on your chosen itinerary on any day of the year.
- Olakira and Rekero camps are both closed in April and May.
- It is very easy to change the duration of this trip by a few days, either staying longer, or shortening it by one or two days. Just discuss what you want with us.
This safari includes
- All transfers in Africa.
- All meals and laundry at all the camps.
- Most drinks whilst on safari (all soft drinks, house wines and local beers and spirits are included).
- Park fees for the Maasai Mara National Reserve and the Serengeti National Park.
- All game drives – in open 4WD vehicles.
- A comprehensive information pack covering the places that you’ll be visiting.
- A complimentary copy of the Tanzania: the Bradt Travel Guide.
This safari excludes
- Return economy flights from London via Nairobi with Kenya Airways.
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra).
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).
- Kenyan and Tanzanian visa fees (currently $50 per person travelling on a British passport, for each country).