Hyena Safari: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- It is very easy to change the duration of this trip by a few days, either staying longer at the safari camps, or shortening it by one or two days. Contact us to discuss the options.
This safari includes
- All internal flights and transfers in Zambia.
- All meals whilst in South Luangwa National Park.
- Current park fees.
- All safari activities, including walking safaris and 4WD safaris in open safari vehicles.
- Laundry and most drinks whilst at Lion Camp (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers and spirits).
- A complimentary copy of Zambia: the Bradt Travel Guide, written by Expert Africa's Chris McIntyre.
This safari excludes
- Economy flights with Emirates between London and Lusaka, plus UK airport departure taxes.
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps and hotels will charge extra).
- All drinks and laundry whilst at Flatdogs Camp.
- Zambian visa fees which at present are US$50 per person for a single entry and US$80 per person for a double entry when travelling on a UK or US passport.