Scrub Hare Safari: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- It is very easy to change the duration of this trip by a few days, either staying longer at the camps, or shortening it by one or two days. Just discuss what you want with us.
- Note that Tafika is open from 01 May to 30 November. Chikoko Tree Camp and Crocodile Bushcamp are only open between 25 May and 31 October, during Zambia's dry season.
This safari includes
- All internal flights and transfers in Zambia.
- All meals and most drinks whilst on safari (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits).
- All safari activities in South Luangwa, including walking safaris and 4WD safaris in open safari vehicles.
- Park fees and laundry at all the safari camps.
- A comprehensive pack of maps and information covering the places that you'll be visiting, including a copy of Zambia: the Bradt Travel Guide, written by Expert Africa's Chris McIntyre.
This safari excludes
- All international flights to/from Zambia.
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra).
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).
- Zambian visa fees (at present these are $50 per person for a single entry and $80 per person for a multiple entry).