Fumba Beach Lodge: Information from the owner
- No. of rooms
About this information
All the information on this page is supplied to us directly from the lodge owner and reflects their view, not ours.
For Expert Africa's view, see our own full report on Fumba Beach Lodge, which contains our own observations and views.
- Last updated by Owner
- 17 Jul 2023
Facilities at Fumba Beach Lodge
- Property facilities
- 24-hour Security, Bar, Barbeque Facilities, Eco Friendly, Internet Access, Meal on Request, Pool, Restaurant, Spa
- Room facilities
- En-Suite, Fan, Outside Shower, Safe, Shower, Verandah
- Activities on site
- Boating, Canoeing, Fishing, Massages, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Walks, Whale Watching
- Nearby activities
- Animal Encounters, Beach, Bird Watching, Boat Cruises, Canoeing, Cooking Courses, Cultural Tours, Fishing, Garden Tours, General Sightseeing, Historical Tours, Marine Tidal Pool, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Sea Kayaking, Snorkeling, Surfing, Whale Watching, Windsurfing
- Dutch, English, Flemish, Swahili
Room types at Fumba Beach Lodge
For the ultimate extravagance, spoil yourself in this lodging cradled around a 300 year old baobab tree, with complete bathroom open to the elements with direct access to the beach. We strive at all times to provide thoughtful and professional service.
Garden View Room
This large, light room have an en-suite bathroom, fan, an ocean view and king size bed.
This luxury suite has a bath, a Frank Lloyd Wright inspired outside shower overlooking the ocean with direct access to the beach, private roof terrace and a king size bed.
Sea View Room
Double bed which can be converted to twin beds, has a sea view.
Other lodges in South-west Zanzibar
Alternative places to stay in this same area.