Brown Hyena self-drive: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; ask us for single person supplements.
- Upgrades to larger or 4WD hired vehicles are easy to arrange; speak to us for details.
- Note that this itinerary follows a very similar route to the Caracal Itinerary, although the Caracal is priced lower due to the accommodations used, and the meals and activities included.
This trip includes
- Accommodation on the meal and activity basis as specified.
- A Group C hire car with unlimited mileage for the duration of your trip, to be collected and dropped off at Windhoek Airport.
- The rental car is covered by the vehicle hire company's Super Cover insurance. Please note that this is only valid for drivers who are aged 25 years and over. This includes unlimited mileage, theft, personal accident insurance and almost all damages. (Alternative insurance arrangements are possible for fully inclusive cover, although this alters the price of the itinerary slightly.)
- A comprehensive travel pack with maps and information covering the places that you'll be visiting.
- A complimentary copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Namibia.
This trip excludes
- International flights.
- Any meals and activities not included in the accommodation basis specified.
- All entry and national park fees.
- Gratuities (which are optional).
- Fuel for your rental car.
- The hire vehicle is covered by the car hire company's Super Cover insurance. This cover excludes under-carriage, sand and water damage.