Live availability for Hideaway Guesthouse
This table shows a live guide to the availability at Hideaway Guesthouse. Check your dates by using the drop-down selector, and then press change date. You may see more on the space available at Hideaway Guesthouse if you log in now and re-visit this page.
Key to Hideaway Guesthouse
Fully booked, or otherwise unavailable
Full, but with 'provisional' bookings
At least 1 room available
At least 2 rooms available
At least 2 rooms available, with 'provisional bookings’
At least 4 rooms available
No information available about this room
Notes on Hideaway Guesthouse availability
- Some of the availability information on this public webpage is ‘capped’ – limiting the maximum number of rooms that are seen. i.e dates show only colours, or a maximum of just a few rooms, even when more space is available.
- The Expert Africa team have access to more information on most properties, and are in direct touch with the owners. To enquire about a trip including Hideaway Guesthouse, contact us directly now.
- Our availability information is updated regularly; this means multiple times per day for many of our lodges.
- Despite these regular updates, this information is only a guide to which rooms may be available at Hideaway Guesthouse; sadly this can’t be guaranteed.
- Many of our camps & lodges are very flexible, they will even move reservations around to help us accommodate our travellers, so ask us if something that you want seems difficult.
- We specialise in organising whole holidays and safaris for our travellers, which usually visit several areas & lodges. Please understand that, depending on the property, we may not be able to accept bookings which consist of just a couple of nights with no other arrangements.
- This availability is only for use by bona fide travellers planning to travel themselves: it is not offered for use by tour operators or travel agents putting it to commercial use. Given the value of this information, we will not hesitate to take legal action against competitors using it for their own commercial gain.
Other lodges in Swellendam
Alternative places to stay in this same area.
Schoone Oordt C. House
Schoone Oordt is a warm and friendly guesthouse in Swellendam and makes a good, relaxing halfway stop between Cape Town and the Garden Route.
Rothman Manor lies in the heart of Swellendam and offers stylish, arty accommodation in tranquil park-like surroundings.
Bontebok National Park
Part of the Cape Floral Kingdom protected area, Bontebok is South Africa's smallest National Park and home to around 200 bontebok as well as many other bird and mammal species.