Bat-eared Fox safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- Please note that the camp closes in April and May.
Ideas for add-on trips:After your safari, if you want to relax on the beach, then add one of our beach add-on trips to Zanzibar, Pemba, Ras Kutani or the Mafia Archipelago, to your itinerary.
This safari includes
- All domestic transfers in Africa.
- The current park fees for your time in the national parks - U$75 per person per night for Selous.
- Guided safari activities, including drives, boat trips and walks in Selous Game Reserve. Lake Manze Camp usually organise two activities per day – one in the morning and one in the late afternoon – although will sometimes offer full-day game drives as an alternative
- A comprehensive pack of information covering, including a copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Zanzibar, Pemba & Mafia which includes a chapter on the Selous Game Reserve.
This safari excludes
- International flights to and from Dar es Salaam.
- Drinks are not included at Lake Manze Camp, other than filtered water/tea/coffee.
- Any park fee increases over and above the rates that have been included above.
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).