Hippo safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- It is very easy to change the duration of this trip by a few days, either staying longer at the camps, or shortening it by one or two days. Just discuss what you want with us.
- Nkwali is the only camp open 1-21 January; Nkwali and Luangwa River Camp are the only camps open 01 April to 21 May.
- From 22 January to 31 March, and 1-20 November, this trip is based on 3 nights at Nkwali, 2 nights at Nsefu, and 2 nights at Luangwa River Camp.
- Tena Tena is only open from the end of May to 31 October.
This safari includes
This safari excludes
- International flights.
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra) .
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).
- Zambian visa fees (at present these are $50 per person for a single entry and $80 per person for a multiple entry)