Spotted-necked Otter: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- This trip is good value throughout the year. However, by Botswana's relatively costly standards, it's spectacularly good value during the green season, in the first few months of the year.
- Prices are per person sharing; ask us for details of any single supplements.
This safari includes
- Your meals and laundry at all the camps
- All game activities – walks, drives (all in open 4WD vehicles) and boating
- All transfers in Africa
- Park fees at all the camps
- Most drinks whilst on safari (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits)
- A complimentary copy of the Bradt Botswana safari guide
This safari excludes
- International flights to/from Maun
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra)
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional)