Tsessebe safari: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- Okuti, Kanana and Shinde are closed from 1 January to 29 February.
This safari includes
- Your meals and laundry at both camps
- All game activities – walks, drives (all in open 4WD vehicles) and boating
- All transfers in Botswana
- Park fees at all the camps
- Most drinks whilst on safari (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits)
- A complimentary copy of the Bradt Botswana safari guide
This safari excludes
- International flights and taxes
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra)
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional)