Msambweni Beach House: Information from the owner
- Guest House
- No. of rooms
- Check-in time
- 1200 p.m.
- Check-out time
- 1100 a.m.
About this information
All the information on this page is supplied to us directly from the lodge owner and reflects their view, not ours.
For Expert Africa's view, see our own full report on Msambweni Beach House, which contains our own observations and views.
- Last updated by Owner
- 16 Nov 2020
Facilities at Msambweni Beach House
- Property facilities
- 24-hour Security, Bar, Barbeque Facilities, Battery Charging Facilities, Disability Services, Eco Friendly, Gym, Internet Access (Complimentary), Laundry Service (Available), Library, Malaria Free, Meal on Request, Mobile Connectivity, Pool, Private Vehicle Available, Secure Parking, Spa
- Room facilities
- Air Conditioning, Balcony / Deck, Bath, Complimentary Wi-Fi, En-Suite, Fan, Fireplace, Fridge, Hair Dryer, Heater, Internet Access (Complimentary), Laundry Facilities, Laundry Service (Available), Lounge Area, Mosquito Nets, Outside Shower, Private Pool / Jacuzzi, Pure Cotton Linen, Safe, Satellite / Cable Television, Shower, Tea / Coffee, Television, Verandah
- Activities on site
- Boating, Canoeing, Cycling, Elephant Interaction, Elephant-back Safaris, Fine Dining, Fishing, Game Walks, Garden Tours, Golf, High Tea, Horse Riding, Jet Skis, Kayaking, Kite Surfing, Massages, Safaris, Sailing, Scenic Flights, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Squash Court, Surfing, Tennis Court, Turtle Tracking, Walks (Guided), Walks (Self Guided), Water Skiing, Whale Watching, Wildlife Tours, Windsurfing
- Nearby activities
- Art Galleries, Beach, Boat Cruises, Boating, Canoeing, Child Friendly Activities, Cultural Tours, Cycling, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Game Viewing, Game Walks, Garden Tours, General Sightseeing, Golf, Health and Fitness Centre, Horse Riding, Jet Skis, Kayaking / Paddling, Kite Surfing, Marine Adventures, Massages, Mountain Biking, Safaris, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Sea Kayaking, Sky Diving, Snorkeling, Squash Court, Surfing, Tennis Court, Turtle Tracking, Walks (Guided), Walks (Self Guided), Water Skiing, Whale Watching, Wildlife Tours, Windsurfing, Wine Tasting
- Dutch, English, Flemish, French, Swahili
Room types at Msambweni Beach House
MASTER ROOM I
Master room I bedroom directly facing the sea with panoramic sea views while all en-suite with deep sunken baths and walk-in showers and large private terraces.
MASTER ROOM II
Master room II bedroom directly facing the sea with panoramic sea views while all en-suite with deep sunken baths and walk-in showers and large private terraces.
MASTER ROOM III
Master room III bedroom directly facing the sea with terrace sea view while all en-suite with deep sunken baths and walk-in showers and large private terraces.
Two guests can be accommodated in the unique Ocean Suite property situated at 20 metres from the main house. A large living area with terrace overlooking the sea with panoramic views are among the features. Walk-in shower, double washbasins overhead fan
Private Villa I
2 adults and 2 children can comfortably be accommodated in this exclusive private villa with a terrace, private 30 metre swimming pool overlooking the beach with panaromic sea view. There is one double bedroom with air conditioning, an overhead fan, deep sunken baths and showers while the other is a triple with overhead fans.
PRIVATE VILLA II
Two adults and three children can be accommodated in this exclusive private villa with terraces and private 12 metre private swimming pool overlooking the beach with panoramic sea views. One double bedroom with air-conditioning, overhead fan,
PRIVATE VILLA III
Two adults and three children can be accommodated in this exclusive private villa with terraces and private 30 metre swimming pool and private Jacuzzi overlooking the beach with panoramic sea views. Three double bedrooms 2 rooms with air-conditioning, overhead fan.
Activities at Msambweni Beach House
Biking / Cycling excursion
Biking/ Cycling excursion
Boat ride through the mangroves
Msambweni is lucky to be positioned near some very nice mangroves. The trip through the mangroves has to be done during the high tide.
Combined with a bike ride: You leave 3 hours before high tide with a mountain bike and a guide. The bike ride takes about 20 minutes. There is an area where you might have to walk as there is some sand on the road, the boat will be waiting for you. The trip can be combined with a swim and some relaxation and a bottle of sparkling wine and some bittings is inclusive.
Combined with a car drive: You leave 2 1/2hours before the high tide. Organising this trip costs 6,800 ksh and the boat ride. A bottle of Sparkling wine and bittings is also included. We recommend you take your swimming costumes and towels during this trip since swimming is possible.
Please ensure you carry your life jackets, sunglasses, hat and sun lotion for the above activity.
Horse riding excursion is possible in Diani about 35 minutes drive from Msambweni Beach House
Local fishing with the locals is an amazing experience. This sailing trip takes a minimum 0f 1HR though you may request the fisherman to bring you back when you wish
Massages and beauty services at the beach.
Please note that all above services can be carried out in the room at an extra charge.
Each guest has a free introductory massage of 30 minutes.
This free introductory not transferable if not used.
Sailing with the locals is an amazing experience. This sailing trip takes a minimum 0f 1HR though you may request the fisherman to bring you back when you wish.
Please ensure you carry your life jackets, sunglasses, hat and sun lotion for the above activity
Shimba Hills trip
A trip to the Shimba hills national park with the possibility of visiting the Shimba hills’ waterfalls.
You will leave at 6.00 am and will return at around 1 pm.
Please note that you have the possibility to make a walk to the waterfalls, therefore we advice that you wear comfortable shoes. This though walk is an option and only advisable if you don’t have any health problems.
A very respected local villager, can join you for a walk (or bike) in the village around 4:30pm. This walk is a very interesting experience and is highly recommended. Please carry your camera but only take photos of the children and the environment. The children love to see the pictures on your digital camera screen during your walk.
Other lodges in Kenya Coast
Alternative places to stay in this same area.