Live availability for Ai Aiba Lodge
This table shows a live guide to the availability at Ai Aiba Lodge. Check your dates by using the drop-down selector, and then press change date. You may see more on the space available at Ai Aiba Lodge if you log in now and re-visit this page.
Key to Ai Aiba Lodge
Fully booked, or otherwise unavailable
Full, but with 'provisional' bookings
At least 1 room available
At least 2 rooms available
At least 2 rooms available, with 'provisional bookings’
At least 4 rooms available
No information available about this room
Notes on Ai Aiba Lodge availability
- Some of the availability information on this public webpage is ‘capped’ – limiting the maximum number of rooms that are seen. i.e dates show only colours, or a maximum of just a few rooms, even when more space is available.
- The Expert Africa team have access to more information on most properties, and are in direct touch with the owners. To enquire about a trip including Ai Aiba Lodge, contact us directly now.
- Our availability information is updated regularly; this means multiple times per day for many of our lodges.
- Despite these regular updates, this information is only a guide to which rooms may be available at Ai Aiba Lodge; sadly this can’t be guaranteed.
- Many of our camps & lodges are very flexible, they will even move reservations around to help us accommodate our travellers, so ask us if something that you want seems difficult.
- We specialise in organising whole holidays and safaris for our travellers, which usually visit several areas & lodges. Please understand that, depending on the property, we may not be able to accept bookings which consist of just a couple of nights with no other arrangements.
- This availability is only for use by bona fide travellers planning to travel themselves: it is not offered for use by tour operators or travel agents putting it to commercial use. Given the value of this information, we will not hesitate to take legal action against competitors using it for their own commercial gain.
Other lodges in Central Highlands
Alternative places to stay in this same area.
One of our favourite lodges in Namibia for many years, we were very sad when Erongo Wilderness Lodge closed.
The rustic Mundulea Bushcamp offers superb and varied walking in the company of a top-class guide on a reserve that features many endangered or endemic species.
Frans Indongo Lodge
For a chance to spot some rare game species, Frans Indongo Lodge is an ideal stop over between Windhoek and the Etosha National Park.
A stylish and peaceful lodge, The Elegant Farmstead is a relaxing and comfortable place to break the journey between Windhoek and Etosha.
Ghaub Guest Farm
Ghaub Guestfarm is a charming guestfarm on the site of an old mission station, in an unusually verdant patch of Namibia.
For an economic, rustic option Roy's Restcamp makes for a convenient overnight stop when travelling to Bushmanland or the Caprivi Strip.
Cheetah View Lodge offers guests the chance to see cheetahs at close range and to learn about the work of the Cheetah Conservation Fund.
Hohenstein Lodge is situated south of the Erongo Mountain Range. Each of its ten chalets has been built to make the most of the panoramic views.