Elephant safari: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- Beho Beho closes during April and May.
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- Like all our tailor-made safaris in Tanzania, this one is a sample itinerary and easy to adjust to your personal requirements. We will always organise a safari that matches what you want to do.
- Subject to availability at the camps, you can depart on your chosen itinerary on any day of the year.
- For a night or two of more intimate adventure, consider a night at Beho Beho's Treehouse.
This safari includes
- All domestic transfers in Africa.
- The current park fees for your time in the national parks - U$88.5 per person per night for Selous.
- All guided safari activities, including drives, boat trips and walking safaris.
- A laundry service and most drinks are included (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits).
- A comprehensive pack of information for the trip, including a copy of the latest edition of the Bradt Travel Guide to Zanzibar, Pemba & Mafia, which includes a section on the Selous Game Reserve.
This safari excludes
- International flights to/from Dar es Salaam.
- Any park fee increases over and above the rates that have been included above.
- Champagne, vintage wine and certain imported spirits.
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).