Rock Hyrax Safari: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- These two camps closed during April and May.
- The prices indicated are based on per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- Like all our tailor-made safaris in Tanzania, this one is a sample itinerary and easy to adjust to your personal requirements. We will always organise a safari that matches what you want to do.
- Subject to availability at the camps, you can depart on your chosen itinerary on any day of the year.
Ideas for add-on tripsFor something a little different, and even more adventurous, consider adding one or two nights of fly-camping into your time at Impala Camp.
After your safari, if you'd like a beach holiday, then you can easily add on time at one of Tanzania's islands. Start by looking at our ideas for beach holidays in Zanzibar, or perhaps consider a possible trip to Pemba or a few days on the mainland at Ras Kutani – or even a relaxing break to dive and snorkel in the Mafia Archipelago.
This safari includes
- All transfers and flights within Africa.
- The current park fees for your time in the national parks. These are U$88.5 per person per night for Selous and U$35.4pppn for Ruaha.
- Guided safari activities, including 4WD safaris in open-topped vehicles in Ruaha.
- Guided safari activities, including 4WD safaris in open-topped vehicles, boat trips and walks in Selous Game Reserve.
- At Impala filtered water/tea/coffee drinks are included.
- Most drinks, apart from champagne and premium spirits are included at Kwihala.
- A comprehensive pack of information for your trip, including the Bradt Travel Guide to Zanzibar, Pemba & Mafia which includes sections on the Selous and Ruaha.
This safari excludes
- Any international flights.
- Increases in park fees above the rates included above.
- All alcoholic and soft drinks, apart from filtered water/tea/coffee at Impala.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.