Live availability for John's Camp
This table shows a live guide to the availability at John's Camp. Check your dates by using the drop-down selector, and then press change date. You may see more on the space available at John's Camp if you log in now and re-visit this page.
Key to John's Camp
Fully booked, or otherwise unavailable
Full, but with 'provisional' bookings
At least 1 room available
At least 2 rooms available
At least 2 rooms available, with 'provisional bookings’
At least 4 rooms available
No information available about this room
Notes on John's Camp availability
- Some of the availability information on this public webpage is ‘capped’ – limiting the maximum number of rooms that are seen. i.e dates show only colours, or a maximum of just a few rooms, even when more space is available.
- The Expert Africa team have access to more information on most properties, and are in direct touch with the owners. To enquire about a trip including John's Camp, contact us directly now.
- Our availability information is updated regularly; this means multiple times per day for many of our lodges.
- Despite these regular updates, this information is only a guide to which rooms may be available at John's Camp; sadly this can’t be guaranteed.
- Many of our camps & lodges are very flexible, they will even move reservations around to help us accommodate our travellers, so ask us if something that you want seems difficult.
- We specialise in organising whole holidays and safaris for our travellers, which usually visit several areas & lodges. Please understand that, depending on the property, we may not be able to accept bookings which consist of just a couple of nights with no other arrangements.
Other lodges in Mana Pools National Park
Alternative places to stay in this same area.
Overlooking the Zambezi River in Mana Pools National Park, Vundu Camp is a small, comfortable bushcamp offering top-notch guiding.
Kanga Bush Camp
Unspoiled and peaceful, Kanga Bush Camp is located in a remote and exclusive part of Mana Pools National Park, overlooking the Kanga Pan.
Stretch Ferreira Safaris
Stretch Ferreira Safaris Camp is a small, owner-run camp on the banks of the Zambezi River in Mana Pools National Park, with the emphasis on great guiding.
In a very scenic spot beside the Zambezi, Ruckomechi is a smart camp offering excellent walking, river safaris, night and day 4WD game drives.
Zambezi Expeditions is a simple, semi-permanent camp along the Zambezi River that offers excellent guiding and standards of service.
Overlooking the Zambezi River, the luxury Nyamatusi Camp occupies a pristine wilderness environment.
Mana Canoe Trail
The Canoe Trail is a multi-day trip, along the Zambezi with some of the best guides in Africa. Each night you'll camp on the banks of the river.
Closely associated with Vundu Camp, Little Vundu has the same great location and quality of guides, and is occasionally used for private group bookings.
Kavinga Safari Camp
Kavinga is a comfortable tented camp tucked away in a less-visited area of Mana Pools National Park with surprisingly good wildlife and an excellent hide.
Nyamatusi Mahogany is a family-friendly, yet remote and luxurious safari camp in Mana Pools National Park.
One of the original properties in Mana Pools area we are excited to be featuring Chikwenya Camp again.
In a shady spot beside the Zambezi, Little Ruckomechi is a small but luxurious camp offering a reange of activities including walking and canoe trips.
Sapi Springs Camp
Sapi Springs Camp offer the chance to feel closer to the bush than almost any other camp in the Mana Pools Area.
Ingwe Pan Camp
Ingwe Pan Camp is due to open in May and will be located in a remote area in the north of the Mana Pools National Park
Sapi Explorers Camp
Sapi Explorers Camp is an exciting new riverside camp in a true African wilderness.
Tembo Plains Camp
Building commenced on Tembo Plains Camp in February 2021. Details are sparce at this stage but we'll update this page once we know more.
Mana River Camp
Mana River Camp sits on the banks of the Zambezi River, a site formerly occupied by Mwinilunga Camp.