Live availability for San Camp
This table shows a live guide to the availability at San Camp. Check your dates by using the drop-down selector, and then press change date. You may see more on the space available at San Camp if you log in now and re-visit this page.
Key to San Camp
Fully booked, or otherwise unavailable
Full, but with 'provisional' bookings
At least 1 room available
At least 2 rooms available
At least 2 rooms available, with 'provisional bookings’
At least 4 rooms available
No information available about this room
Notes on San Camp availability
- Some of the availability information on this public webpage is ‘capped’ – limiting the maximum number of rooms that are seen. i.e dates show only colours, or a maximum of just a few rooms, even when more space is available.
- The Expert Africa team have access to more information on most properties, and are in direct touch with the owners. To enquire about a trip including San Camp, contact us directly now.
- Our availability information is updated regularly; this means multiple times per day for many of our lodges.
- Despite these regular updates, this information is only a guide to which rooms may be available at San Camp; sadly this can’t be guaranteed.
- Many of our camps & lodges are very flexible, they will even move reservations around to help us accommodate our travellers, so ask us if something that you want seems difficult.
- We specialise in organising whole holidays and safaris for our travellers, which usually visit several areas & lodges. Please understand that, depending on the property, we may not be able to accept bookings which consist of just a couple of nights with no other arrangements.
Other lodges in Kalahari's Salt Pans
Alternative places to stay in this same area.
Overlooking the Makgadikgadi Pans, Camp Kalahari is great value; come for quadbiking excursions on the salt pans, cute meerkats, excellent Bushman walks, and interesting 4WD safaris.
Nxai Pan Camp
Offering good summer game viewing and visits to Baines Baobabs, the comfortable Nxai Pan Camp is currently the only permanent camp in Nxai Pan National Park.
Jack's Camp was the original camp in the Makgadikgadi area, and many still consider it the best. Come for a unique and memorable experience, but not for prolific game viewing.
Meno A Kwena
Meno A Kwena Tented Camp is an old-style safari camp, run by an experienced Botswana expert. Overlooking the bed of the Boteti River, it's a great place to relax and watch wildlife at the camp's waterhole.
Leroo La Tau
From the western bank of the Boteti River, Leroo La Tau overlooks the Makgadikgadi Pans National Park, where game concentrations are highest from July to October.
A seasonal safari camp in Nxai Pan National Park focussed on the area's annual zebra migration.