Benguerra Beach Holiday: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single-person supplements.
- There is a luggage restriction of 20kg per person on flights.
- Benguerra Lodge does not currently accept children under the age of 8 years old.
- Prices are based on a Cabana at Benguerra Lodge. To upgrade to a Casita costs £358 per person from Jan-Mar; £373 pp from Apr-Jun; £349 pp for Jul & Aug and £271 pp from Sept to 19 Dec.
This beach holiday includes
- Transfers by air and road between Vilanculos and Benguerra Lodge. (Typically this is a 10-minute flight, and then a 10-minute 4WD-ride to the lodge.)
- Three meals per day, soft drinks, most alcoholic drinks, teas and coffees.
- Activities: dhow cruises, sea-kayaking, LandRover trips (for island tours & picnics), bird-watching trips, and cast-away picnics.
This beach holiday excludes
- Return economy flights from London, via Johannesburg to Vilanculos, on the coast of Mozambique, and back.
- Mozambique domestic departure taxes.
- Scuba-diving, fishing, yacht trips and spa treatments – all of which are paid for locally.
- Benguerra Lodge is within a National Marine Park; the fee for entry to this is US$10 per person, payable locally.
- Selected wines, spirits and champagne – for which there is a 'fine wine' list, payable locally.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.