Spotted hyena safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- For a more elemental adventure, consider one or two nights of fly-camping from Sand Rivers.
This safari includes
- All transfers in Africa.
- Current park fees for the national parks: for Selous these are U$75 per person per night, and for Ruaha they are U$30 per person per night.
- Guided safari activities, including 4WD game drives and walks in both parks, plus boat trips and fishing in Selous Game Reserve.
- Most drinks and a full laundry service.
- A comprehensive pack of information for your trip including a copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Zanzibar, Pemba & Mafia which includes a chapter on Selous and Ruaha.
This safari excludes
- International flights to/from Dar es Salaam.
- Any park fee increases over and above the rates that have been included above.
- Champagne and premium wines.
- Night drives in Ruaha.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.